7.14.2009

Planning Ahead

Catching up on some blogs today, and found this article on For Print Only:



The comments from the designer are classically me: he was too focused on the end result and didn't take the time to plan everything out, which in turn caused the process of printing this poster to be more frustrating than rewarding and had to try again once he had planned properly.

I personally, tend to do this, as usually when I decide to print, I decide I want to do it right then and there, and often lose interest if I wait too long. Maybe learning to screen print is a good test for my patience and planning abilities. It's odd because as far as the rest of my life goes, I like to have a plan. I'm more of a person that schedules than a person that flies by the seat of her pants, but apparently not when it comes to creative urges..

Off to go practice my patience and planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment