4.08.2010

May 15, 2009

I've been working hard photographic everything I've done for my honors project so far, so I thought I'd maybe start posting a few peeks of it here.

For the first part of my honors project, I have been filling a spread of a handmade book each day with doodles, thoughts, scribbles, collage, etc. Each month gets its own different handmade book. This page is from last May, which was the when I started this project. The goal was (and is) to be doing more work with my hands. I felt that doing a little bit of drawing or writing or something each day would keep my mind sharper. It's nice to look back on the pages because they are not only a sort of visual library for myself that I can take ideas from in the future, but also sometimes a great memory aid.

May 15, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment